192 Eagle Point Dr, Woodland, WA 986743 beds, 3 baths, 2,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 342 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $119,900
- Price/sqft: $193
- MLS #: 14221314
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 900 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,959 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: EA0102016
- Zillow Home ID: 82358545
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 192 Eagle Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98674 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% greater than in Woodland, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98674 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98674 home values.
- 166 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$387K332,562
- 208 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$386K321,474
- 301 Hansen Rd Woodland, WA$403K42.12,859
- 134 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$235K321,560
- 155 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$349K322,394
- 291 Hansen Rd Woodland, WA$337K322,146
- 136 Hawk Prairie Rd Woodland, WA$385K31.52,994
- 340 Hansen Rd Woodland, WA--------
- 336 Hansen Rd Woodland, WA--------
- 330 Hansen Rd Woodland, WA$844K43--
- 207 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$353K32.52,067
- 231 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$353K32.52,294
- 149 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$238K321,653
- 256 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$446K73.55,200
- 137 Hawk Prairie Rd Woodland, WA$255K432,019
- 261 Hansen Rd Woodland, WA$281K432,816
- 231 Hansen Rd Woodland, WA$157K311,332
- 268 Eagle Point Dr Woodland, WA$299K322,061
- 145 Hawk Prairie Rd Woodland, WA$320K32.52,776
- 250 Hansen Rd Woodland, WA$567K43.14,461
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Highland Lutheran Preschool & Kindergar... K 3.0 mi
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!