192 Enwood Dr, Charlotte, NC 282143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 03107411
- Zillow Home ID: 6148969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 192 Enwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coulwood West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 129.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45% higher than in Charlotte, and 423.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Coulwood West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coulwood West home values.
- 196 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$126K31.51,745
- 184 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$109K321,704
- 673 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$140K321,380
- 661 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$169K432,106
- 193 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$141K322,072
- 199 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$114K221,340
- Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 178 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$157K322,101
- 653 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$144K41.52,035
- 206 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$136K322,033
- 707 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$164K31.51,951
- 672 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$116K321,430
- 352 Kimmswick Rd Charlotte, NC$144K321,685
- 340 Kimmswick Rd Charlotte, NC$162K322,092
- 179 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$142K321,525
- 660 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$112K321,432
- 209 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$297K114,410
- 324 Kimmswick Rd Charlotte, NC$158K321,649
- 364 Kimmswick Rd Charlotte, NC$105K31.51,250
- 639 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$143K321,430
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.