- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Views: 1,243 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $155,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Parquet, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Unpaved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Parcel #: M:08 B:042 L:00013
- Zillow Home ID: 56733767
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-183K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01603 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Worcester as a whole. Among 01603 homes, this home is valued 11.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01603, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% greater than in Worcester, and 33.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01603 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01603 home values.
|43 Wayne St Worcester, MA||$197K||3||1.5||1,428|
|190 Gates Ln Worcester, MA||$200K||3||3||1,525|
|44 Montague St Worcester, MA||$187K||3||2.5||1,450|
|39 Wayne St Worcester, MA||$161K||2||2.5||1,176|
|41 Wayne St Worcester, MA||$162K||4||1.5||1,728|
|200 Gates Ln Worcester, MA||$180K||3||1.5||1,474|
|159 Mill St Worcester, MA||$200K||3||1||1,425|
|37 Wayne St Worcester, MA||$168K||3||1||1,135|
|189 Gates Ln Worcester, MA||$155K||4||1||1,152|
|35 Wayne St Worcester, MA||$156K||3||1||1,064|
|169 Mill St Worcester, MA||$165K||5||2||1,500|
|179 Gates Ln Worcester, MA||$186K||3||2||1,614|
|6 Autumn St Worcester, MA||$195K||4||2||2,228|
|8 Autumn St Worcester, MA||$214K||4||1.5||1,998|
|4 Autumn St Worcester, MA||$168K||3||2||1,487|
|185 Gates Ln Worcester, MA||$169K||3||1||1,040|
|155 Mill St Worcester, MA||$195K||6||3||2,378|
|45 Montague St Worcester, MA||$185K||2||1.5||1,260|
|2 Autumn St Worcester, MA||$219K||3||1.5||2,238|
|42 Wayne St Worcester, MA||$200K||4||3||2,428|
Nearby Schools in Worcester
PK-6 & ungraded0.5 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
7-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!