A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 780 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Wood, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Parcel #: 00090600
- Zillow Home ID: 58108254
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-208K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06331 homes, this home is valued 22.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06331, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% greater than in Canterbury, and 1.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06331 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|190 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$172K||3||2||1,420|
|182 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$179K||3||2||1,654|
|196 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$148K||4||1.5||1,277|
|200 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$154K||3||1||1,125|
|197 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$242K||2||2||1,276|
|186 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$146K||3||1||960|
|204 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,104|
|185 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||--||4||1.5||960|
|208 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$289K||4||3||1,876|
|184 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$170K||2||2||1,150|
|15 Laurel Dr Canterbury, CT||$160K||3||1||1,206|
|64 Ayers Dr Canterbury, CT||$137K||2||1||1,040|
|61 Ayers Dr Canterbury, CT||$193K||4||1.5||1,750|
|62 Ayers Dr Canterbury, CT||$176K||3||1||1,320|
|220 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$89K||3||1||747|
|54 Ayers Dr Canterbury, CT||$150K||3||1||1,008|
|58 Ayers Dr Canterbury, CT||$261K||3||2.5||1,752|
|178 Gooseneck Hill Rd Canterbury, CT||$159K||3||2||1,034|
|18 Laurel Dr Canterbury, CT||$151K||3||1||1,008|
|11 Laurel Dr Canterbury, CT||$214K||4||2||1,776|
Nearby Schools in Canterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.