192 Nersesian Rd, Hartwick, NY 133484 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
home, 6 miles from Historic Cooperstown in the Cooperstown School District. Bright,
open, airy floor plan is perfect for family living and entertaining.
Huge eat-in kitchen with oak cabinets opens to a large deck with views.
Home is complimented with a formal dining room for family gatherings, a
nice sized living room, and a 1st floor master bedroom. Upstairs you
will find a 2nd large master, as well as, two additional bedrooms and a
full bath. This house is in a wonderful scenic neighborhood and sits on
7.6 acres. Owner is a NY State Licensed Salesperson/Realtor.
- Lot: 7.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $285,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 728 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,570 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 36320012800000020380220000
- Zillow Home ID: 66490723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 192 Nersesian Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 214 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$152K321,300
- 199 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$157K31.51,248
- 172 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$192K422,200
- 173 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$169K321,188
- 189 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$165K31.51,854
- 219 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$329K32.52,320
- 232 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$215K321,800
- 156 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$140K211,848
- 257 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$314K42.52,716
- 143 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$83K----924
- 271 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$154K31.51,568
- 267 Nersesian Rd Hartwick, NY$558K335,000
- 3362 County Highway 11 Hartwick, NY--31.51,200
- 393 Piermott Ln Hartwick, NY$168K321,650
- 393 Piermott Ln Hartwick, NY$164K331,750
- 104 Persons Rd Hartwick, NY$87K312,045
- 389 Piermott Ln Hartwick, NY$195K221,344
- 398 Piermott Ln Hartwick, NY--331,750
- Co Hwy 11 Hartwick, NY$301K55.52,496
- 388 Piermott Ln Hartwick, NY$208K321,824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!