- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
192 Vernon St, Wakefield, MA 018804 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,191 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,837 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1975 for $34,500
- Finished basement, 406 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,191 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: M:000016 B:0193 P:00049A
- Zillow Home ID: 56352171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 192 Vernon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% higher than in Wakefield, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 196 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$499K42.52,125
- 186 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$204K11836
- 186 Vernon St UNIT 3 Wakefield, MA$206K11547
- 186 Vernon St UNIT 1 Wakefield, MA$195K11506
- 186 Vernon St UNIT 4 Wakefield, MA$233K11826
- 186 Vernon St UNIT 2 Wakefield, MA$197K11608
- 201 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$372K31.51,387
- 199 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$447K32.52,200
- 193 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$588K622,530
- 103 Salem St Wakefield, MA$566K332,360
- 113 Salem St Wakefield, MA$249K21660
- 203 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$504K42.52,936
- 115 Salem St Wakefield, MA$360K321,800
- 58 Wave Ave Wakefield, MA$446K31.51,344
- 2 Dellanno Ln Wakefield, MA$673K42.52,192
- 114 Salem St Wakefield, MA$457K311,596
- 52 Lawrence St Wakefield, MA$752K623,312
- 98 Salem St Wakefield, MA$561K422,401
- 1 Dellanno Ln Wakefield, MA$672K42.52,287
- 50 Lawrence St Wakefield, MA$452K432,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.