This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 2,695 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $156,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 505 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central Electric, Basement Features \ Crawl, Water \ City\County, Sewer \ City\County, Ktchen Features \ W\D Connection, Interior Features \ Attic Storage, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Interior Features \ Carpeted Floors, Heating \ Central Electric, Ktchen Features \ Microwave Built-in, Ktchen Features \ Dishwasher, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Exterior Features \ Fence, Interior Features \ Cathedral Ceiling, Garage \ 2 Car, Exterior \ Siding Vinyl, Ktchen Features \ Electric Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ Screened Porch, Garage \ With Door(s), Garage \ Attached, Interior Features \ Fireplace Insert, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Exterior Features \ Windows-Insulated, Exterior Features \ Pool-Above Ground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: J65B00 150V
- Zillow Home ID: 68639802
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $81-188K.
Market guideZillow predicts 31211 home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Georgia as a whole. Among 31211 homes, this home is valued 85.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.7% lower than in Jones, and 82.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 31211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jones.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31211 home values.
- 104 Briarwood Cir3 beds, 2 baths
1,818 sqft, 15,246 sqft lot, built in 1974
|188 Whitaker Rd Macon, GA||$145K||3||3||1,878|
|198 Whitaker Rd Macon, GA||$155K||3||2.5||2,225|
|184 Whitaker Rd Macon, GA||$151K||3||3||2,118|
|195 Country World Dr Macon, GA||--||--||--||--|
|204 Whitaker Rd Macon, GA||$298K||--||3||3,719|
|130 Country World Dr Macon, GA||$106K||3||2||1,356|
|180 Whitaker Rd Macon, GA||$141K||3||2||1,790|
|199 Country World Dr Macon, GA||--||--||--||--|
|170 Country World Dr Macon, GA||--||--||--||--|
|174 Whitaker Rd Macon, GA||$143K||3||2||1,856|
|203 Whitaker Rd Macon, GA||$214K||3||2||2,681|
|171 Country World Dr Macon, GA||$131K||--||2||1,622|
|165 Bone Creek Rd Macon, GA||$123K||3||2||1,698|
|166 Whitaker Rd Macon, GA||$148K||3||2||2,150|
|188 Country World Dr Macon, GA||$137K||--||2||2,332|
|186 Country World Dr Macon, GA||--||--||--||--|
|165 Country World Dr Macon, GA||$102K||--||1.5||1,363|
|194 Country World Dr Macon, GA||$124K||--||2.5||1,596|
|163 Bone Creek Rd Macon, GA||$88K||--||2||1,792|
|180 Country World Dr Macon, GA||$102K||3||2||1|
Nearby Schools in Jones
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.