192 Wiley Ter, Mountain View, CA 940433 beds, 4 baths, 1,654 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $840,000
- Price/sqft: $508
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,654 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 16081024
- Zillow Home ID: 82961245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 192 Wiley Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94043 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Mountain View, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94043 home values.
- 194 Wiley Ter Mountain View, CA$863K33.51,654
- 190 Wiley Ter Mountain View, CA$841K33.51,654
- 196 Wiley Ter Mountain View, CA$820K33.51,654
- 188 Wiley Ter Mountain View, CA$881K33.51,654
- 189 Fairchild Dr Mountain View, CA$865K33.51,654
- 183 Hamwood Ter Mountain View, CA$917K33.51,612
- 181 Hamwood Ter Mountain View, CA$916K33.51,612
- 191 Fairchild Dr Mountain View, CA$919K34.51,654
- 185 Hamwood Ter Mountain View, CA$902K33.51,612
- 198 Wiley Ter Mountain View, CA$895K33.51,654
- 179 Hamwood Ter Mountain View, CA$887K33.51,612
- 193 Fairchild Dr Mountain View, CA$849K33.51,654
- 186 Wiley Ter Mountain View, CA$854K33.51,654
- 187 Hamwood Ter Mountain View, CA$902K341,612
- 187 Fairchild Dr Mountain View, CA$877K33.51,654
- 177 Hamwood Ter Mountain View, CA$877K33.51,612
- 195 Fairchild Dr Mountain View, CA$851K33.51,654
- 184 Wiley Ter Mountain View, CA$837K33.51,654
- 185 Fairchild Dr Mountain View, CA$880K33.51,654
- 182 Evandale Ave Mountain View, CA$875K33.51,612
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292