- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1920 20th St, Zion, IL 600992 baths, 925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 555 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 925 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 04163090190000
- Zillow Home ID: 4750854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1920 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60099, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% lower than in Zion, and 936.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60099 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Zion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60099 home values.
- 1916 20th St Zion, IL$65K--1832
- 1924 20th St Zion, IL$117K311,053
- 1912 20th St Zion, IL$63K311,053
- 1915 Gabriel Ave Zion, IL$103K421,498
- Ezra Ave Zion, IL$110K--21,368
- 20th St Zion, IL$77K--1925
- Gabriel Ave Zion, IL$79K--21,064
- 20th St Zion, IL$85K--21,152
- 1919 20th St Zion, IL$102K311,053
- 1908 20th St Zion, IL$63K--1925
- 1915 20th St Zion, IL$108K321,053
- 1925 20th St Zion, IL$100K--11,053
- 1913 Gabriel Ave Zion, IL$58K--1780
- 2004 20th St Zion, IL$75K--11,053
- 1911 20th St Zion, IL$111K311,053
- 1914 Ezra Ave Zion, IL--321,198
- 1911 Gabriel Ave Zion, IL$69K--1620
- 1912 Ezra Ave Zion, IL$110K--21,368
- 1902 20th St Zion, IL$135K--21,786
- 1907 20th St Zion, IL$77K--1925
Nearby Schools in Zion
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292