- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1920 7th St, Berkeley, CA 947107 beds, 3 baths, 2,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $400,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,454 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1919
- Parcel #: 057 209600503
- Zillow Home ID: 24837927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1920 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94710, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.9% lower than in Berkeley, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94710 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94710 home values.
- 1922 7th St Berkeley, CA$1.5M843,292
- 1912 7th St Berkeley, CA$743K211,048
- 1916 7th St APT A Berkeley, CA$522K21.51,146
- 1916 7th St APT B Berkeley, CA$522K21.51,147
- 1916 7th St APT C Berkeley, CA$564K21.51,146
- 1912 7th St APT A Berkeley, CA$416K21965
- 1914 7th St APT A Berkeley, CA$557K21.51,238
- 1925 6th St Berkeley, CA--------
- 1917 6th St Berkeley, CA--228,184
- 1900 7th St Berkeley, CA$1.96M1686,669
- 1914 7th St APT B Berkeley, CA$562K221,238
- 1912 7th St APT B Berkeley, CA$512K211,057
- 838 Hearst Ave Berkeley, CA$1.04M--52,875
- 1917 7th St Berkeley, CA$770K31.51,255
- 1919 7th St Berkeley, CA$591K11768
- 1911 7th St Berkeley, CA$749K221,117
- 1921 7th St Berkeley, CA$530K11616
- 1909 7th St Berkeley, CA$899K211,289
- 1905 6th St Berkeley, CA$1.1M522,150
Nearby Schools in Berkeley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292