1920 Carmen Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900686 beds, 2 baths, 3,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,633 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $395
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,041 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1921
- Parcel #: 5586007013
- Zillow Home ID: 20807486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1920 Carmen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1940 Carmen Ave APT 4 Los Angeles, CA$446K11800
- 1913 Carmen Ave Hollywood, CA$961K432,000
- 6250 Hollywood Blvd UNIT 5M Hollywood, CA$612K------
- 1923 Carmen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.23M422,378
- 1919 Carmen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.59M423,136
- 1927 Carmen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.9M533,014
- 1911 Carmen Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.12M653,076
- 1933 Carmen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.24M412,048
- 1907 Carmen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.64M423,056
- 1939 Carmen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.34M312,097
- 1941 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.89M885,398
- 1943 Carmen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.13M321,757
- 1945 N Beachwood Dr # 6 Los Angeles, CA$641K331,734
- 1945 N Beachwood Dr # 5 Los Angeles, CA$615K331,594
- 1945 N Beachwood Dr # 4 Los Angeles, CA$623K331,616
- 1945 N Beachwood Dr # 3 Los Angeles, CA$619K331,616
- 1945 N Beachwood Dr # 2 Los Angeles, CA$614K331,594
- 1945 N Beachwood Dr # 1 Los Angeles, CA$710K331,734
- 6061 Franklin Ave APT 6 Los Angeles, CA$473K11650
- 6061 Franklin Ave APT 4 Los Angeles, CA$534K11650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.