1920 E 15th Ave, Tampa, FL 336052 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Neighborhood is up and coming. All of the houses on this block have been restored, and there is a nice brick alleyway in the back. All of the neighbors are really nice.
- Single Family
- 2495 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $97
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- High ceilings.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146926178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1920 E 15th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% greater than in Tampa, and 338.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 1920 E 15th Ave Tampa, FL$58K21.51,428
- 1918 E 15th Ave Tampa, FL$72K321,364
- 1916 E 15th Ave Tampa, FL$68K21.51,064
- 1914 E 15th Ave Tampa, FL$55K311,400
- 1912 E 15th Ave Tampa, FL$63K321,566
- 2607 N 20th St FL--Studio----
- 1917 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$129K321,760
- 1917 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$120K321,760
- 1915 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$61K321,097
- 1910 E 15th Ave Tampa, FL$99K321,890
- 1913 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$70K321,700
- 2004 E 15th Ave Tampa, FL$254K845,160
- 1911 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$57K321,456
- 2003 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$46K311,368
- 1908 E 15th Ave APT B Tampa, FL$40K21965
- 1908 E 15th Ave APT A Tampa, FL$68K211,930
- 1909 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$62K211,092
- 2005 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$42K211,245
- 2007 E Columbus Dr Tampa, FL$42K211,267
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.