1920 Fairland Ave, Bethlehem, PA 180183 beds, 1 bath, 1,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,278 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 641861764535 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9617080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1920 Fairland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bethlehem Township market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bethlehem Township, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18018 home values.
- 1926 Fairland Ave Bethlehem, PA$125K31.51,302
- 1912 Fairland Ave Bethlehem, PA$167K321,271
- 1915 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$115K411,152
- 1921 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$142K411,152
- 1909 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$150K411,458
- 1927 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$125K411,332
- 1932 Fairland Ave Bethlehem, PA$157K331,840
- 1906 Fairland Ave Bethlehem, PA$157K311,332
- 1917 Fairland Ave Bethlehem, PA$192K421,616
- 1929 Fairland Ave Bethlehem, PA$211K321,702
- 1897 Ridgelawn Ave Bethlehem, PA$146K311,428
- 1933 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$145K41.51,152
- 1245 Amherst Rd Bethlehem, PA$164K31.51,343
- 1246 Amherst Rd Bethlehem, PA$172K31.51,134
- 1944 Fairland Ave Bethlehem, PA$221K32.51,706
- 1920 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$127K411,322
- 1943 Fairland Ave Bethlehem, PA$170K32.52,042
- 1939 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$173K521,668
- 1906 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$165K421,152
- 1906 Eastman Ave Bethlehem, PA$168K321,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.