1920 Massachusetts St, Loveland, CO 805384 beds, 3 baths, 3,569 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $394,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- Finished basement, 1395 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 792 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 3,569 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R1615571
- Zillow Home ID: 67157943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1920 Massachusetts Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80538, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% lower than in Loveland, and 42.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 1950 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$333K323,216
- 1925 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$395K333,362
- 1955 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$374K333,864
- 1910 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$358K332,302
- 1925 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$411K433,487
- 1975 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$308K221,620
- 1980 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$356K42.54,320
- 1915 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$404K633,392
- 1980 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$319K42.54,320
- 1975 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$387K323,730
- 4780 Fruita Dr Loveland, CO$382K433,086
- 4760 Fruita Dr Loveland, CO$340K332,110
- 1995 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$315K321,716
- 1920 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$335K323,094
- 1950 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$282K32.52,511
- 1904 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$327K323,088
- 4730 Fruita Dr Loveland, CO$337K432,347
- 1905 Massachusetts St Loveland, CO$351K432,325
- 1960 Arkansas St Loveland, CO$349K321,996
- 1980 Mississippi St Loveland, CO$345K433,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!