1920 N 49th St, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 4 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $875,400
- Price/sqft: $322
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement, 200 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ Other - See Remarks, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Partially Finished, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Den or office \ L, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ U, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Central A/C, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Master BR, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Carport-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 18, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4083800150
- Zillow Home ID: 48920241
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1920 N 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% less than in Seattle, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 1916 N 49th St Seattle, WA$506K211,150
- 4907 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$655K322,100
- 1925 N 50th St Seattle, WA$1.08M853,950
- 1917 N 50th St Seattle, WA$482K221,280
- 1912 N 49th St Seattle, WA$485K21950
- 4817 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$535K311,780
- 1925 N 49th St Seattle, WA$646K321,867
- 1913 N 50th St Seattle, WA$463K211,030
- 1919 N 49th St Seattle, WA$462K21910
- 1910 N 49th St Seattle, WA$588K311,680
- 4811 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$467K211,310
- 1915 N 49th St Seattle, WA$624K311,760
- 1909 N 50th St Seattle, WA$463K211,050
- 4809 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$583K311,740
- 1906 N 49th St Seattle, WA$522K211,260
- 1911 N 49th St Seattle, WA$545K311,310
- 1916 N 48th St Seattle, WA$718K322,270
- 1924 N 50th St Seattle, WA$492K31.751,110
- 1920 N 50th St Seattle, WA$576K521,970
- 1920 N 48th St Seattle, WA$403K111,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!