- Lot: 10,184 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 33 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,462 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 215026277
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 747 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Concrete Block, Equipment \ Range, Heat \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Internet Sites \ Realtor.com, Amenities \ None, Boat Access \ None, Building Design \ Single Family, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Lot Desc \ Regular, Maintenance \ None, Management \ None, Table \ Residential, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Roof \ Shingle, View \ See Remarks, Waterfront Desc \ None, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Additional Rooms \ Den - Study, Dining Description \ Formal, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Equipment \ Disposal, Community Type \ Non-Gated, Dining Description \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Floor Plan Type \ Great Room, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Floor Plan Type \ Split Bedrooms, Master Bath Description \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Description \ Separate Tub And Shower, Bedroom Desc \ Split Bedrooms, Last Change Type \ Pending, Windows \ Single Hung, Irrigation \ Well, Water \ Well, Rear Exposure \ SW, Internet Sites \ NaplesArea.com, Sewer \ Septic, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Auto, Gulf Access YN \ 0, Waterfront YN \ 0, Internet Sites \ Homes.com, Internet Sites \ Zillow Group
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 324324C1021890180
- Zillow Home ID: 81875580
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-240K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33909 home values will increase 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.9% rise for Cape Coral as a whole. Among 33909 homes, this home is 61.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.8% greater than in Cape Coral, and 267.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cape Coral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33909 home values.
|1924 NE 20TH Pl Cape Coral, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|1916 NE 20th Pl Cape Coral, FL||$248K||4||3||2,980|
|1919 NE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL||$195K||3||2||2,243|
|1923 NE 20TH Ave Cape Coral, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1915 NE 20TH Ave Cape Coral, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1928 NE 20TH Pl Cape Coral, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1919 NE 20th Pl Cape Coral, FL||$186K||3||2||1,993|
|1927 NE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL||$128K||3||2||1,323|
|1910 NE 20th Pl Cape Coral, FL||$96K||3||2||1,116|
|1911 NE 20th Pl Cape Coral, FL||$123K||3||2||1,377|
|1911 NE 20TH Ave Cape Coral, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1927 NE 20th Pl Cape Coral, FL||$132K||3||2||1,479|
|1927 NE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL||$142K||3||2||1,323|
|1918 NE 20th Ct Cape Coral, FL||$187K||3||2||1,949|
|2004 NE 20th Pl Cape Coral, FL||$125K||3||2||1,404|
|1907 NE 20th Pl Cape Coral, FL||$113K||3||2||1,199|
|1931 NE 20th Ave Cape Coral, FL||$130K||3||2||1,408|
|1906 NE 20th Pl Cape Coral, FL||$131K||3||2||1,477|
|2001 NE 20TH Pl Cape Coral, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1907 NE 20TH Ave Cape Coral, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Cape Coral
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!