1920 SE 18th St, Moore, OK 731604 beds, 2 baths, 1,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
NO HOA...quite community consisting of just 19th steet and located next to elementary school.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $170,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 640 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,709 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0149001
- Zillow Home ID: 83064705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1920 Se 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73160, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Moore, and 91.8% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 1916 SE 18th St Moore, OK$175K421,764
- 1912 SE 18th St Moore, OK$174K321,736
- 1917 SE 18th St Moore, OK$178K321,814
- 1913 SE 18th St Moore, OK$172K321,734
- 1908 SE 18th St Moore, OK$179K321,828
- 1909 SE 18th St Moore, OK$155K321,539
- 1905 SE 18th St Moore, OK$166K321,694
- 1904 SE 18th St Moore, OK$168K321,657
- 1901 SE 18th St Moore, OK$174K321,751
- 1900 SE 18th St Moore, OK$173K321,701
- 1821 SE 18th St Moore, OK$175K321,695
- 1816 SE 18th St Moore, OK$181K321,838
- 1819 SE 18th St Moore, OK$174K421,776
- 1800 S Bryant Ave Moore, OK$288K322,761
- 1908 SE 17th St Moore, OK$139K321,463
- 1904 SE 17th St Moore, OK$139K321,443
- 1812 SE 18th St Moore, OK$180K321,758
- 1813 SE 18th St Moore, OK$175K421,701
- 1900 SE 17th St Moore, OK$168K321,830
- 1808 SE 17th St Moore, OK$138K321,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.