19203 Webster Ave, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $170,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Solid oak flooring on downstairs level, remodeled kitchen, pantry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05004740
- Zillow Home ID: 59085774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19203 Webster Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Sandy, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97055 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 19185 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$202K321,318
- 19221 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$195K321,335
- 19167 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$200K321,441
- 19202 Barrington Ave Sandy, OR$184K321,224
- 19143 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$202K32.51,579
- 19198 Barrington Ave Sandy, OR$189K3211,579
- 19224 Barrington Ave Sandy, OR$173K321,335
- 19186 Barrington Ave Sandy, OR$191K32.51,624
- 38948 Haskins St Sandy, OR$196K321,518
- 38926 Haskins St Sandy, OR$198K321,441
- 19135 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$198K321,318
- 38960 Haskins St Sandy, OR$200K321,318
- 19164 Barrington Ave Sandy, OR$188K32.51,519
- 19204 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$196K321,224
- 38904 Haskins St Sandy, OR$199K321,224
- 19182 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$196K32.51,579
- 19226 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$192K321,350
- 19160 Webster Ave Sandy, OR$195K32.51,600
- 19142 Barrington Ave Sandy, OR$197K321,441
- 19142 Barrington Ave # 0 Sandy, OR--321,441
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.