1921 69th Ave, Oakland, CA 946214 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: May 2013 for $273,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 039 331400400
- Zillow Home ID: 24791192
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1921 69th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Havenscourt market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 59.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 128.4% greater than in Oakland, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Havenscourt home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Havenscourt home values.
- 1911 69th Ave Oakland, CA$271K311,029
- 1929 69th Ave Oakland, CA$252K411,578
- 1905 69th Ave Oakland, CA$250K211,029
- 2048 Church St Oakland, CA$204K11561
- 1931 69th Ave Oakland, CA$211K311,024
- 1901 69th Ave Oakland, CA$743K943,484
- 1933 69th Ave Oakland, CA$184K211,129
- 2035 Church St Oakland, CA$194K211,022
- 2037 Church St Oakland, CA$157K21772
- 2031 Church St Oakland, CA--------
- 2045 Church St Oakland, CA$222K21814
- 2027 Church St Oakland, CA$231K31984
- 1912 69th Ave Oakland, CA$203K21805
- 1945 69th Ave Oakland, CA$313K331,600
- 2023 Church St Oakland, CA$233K21855
- 2053 Church St Oakland, CA$201K21798
- 1902 69th Ave Oakland, CA$436K522,385
- 1839 69th Ave Oakland, CA$218K211,115
- 1920 69th Ave Oakland, CA$582K643,276
- 2057 Church St Oakland, CA$203K21798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!