- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 242 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,901 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 116236
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Fencing \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Gas logs, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, Type \ Site Built, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Doors, Attic \ Walk In Storage, Home Owners Association Y\N \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Master Bedrm 1st Floor, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Style \ Traditional, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, BasementAndFoundation \ Slab on Grade, MiscSearch1 \ Bonus-Finished, MiscSearch2 \ Garage Door Opener, HoaAmenities \ Membership Required, InteriorFeatures \ Granite, Appliances \ Stainless steel type
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,961 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 073345
- Zillow Home ID: 102186545
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-188K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27858 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 27858 homes, this home is 28.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in Greenville, and 88.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
|1917 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||--||--||--||--|
|1925 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||--||--||--||--|
|4024 Bluebill Dr Greenville, NC||$147K||3||2||1,440|
|4028 Bluebill Dr Greenville, NC||$157K||--||2||1,694|
|1929 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$170K||3||2||1,820|
|4020 Bluebill Dr Greenville, NC||$149K||--||2||1,506|
|1920 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$152K||3||2||1,608|
|1913 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$150K||3||2||1,500|
|4032 Bluebill Dr Greenville, NC||$151K||3||2||1,506|
|1924 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$157K||3||2||1,654|
|1929 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$168K||3||2||1,820|
|1908 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||--||--||--||--|
|4016 Bluebill Dr Greenville, NC||$152K||--||2||1,623|
|4041 Bluebill Dr UNIT 5 Greenville, NC||$129K||3||2||1,440|
|4036 Bluebill Dr Greenville, NC||$154K||3||2||1,794|
|1933 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$151K||3||2||1,476|
|1933 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$153K||3||2||1,543|
|1928 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$168K||--||2||1,791|
|4029 Bluebill Dr Greenville, NC||$163K||3||2||1,826|
|1909 Chavis Ct Greenville, NC||$163K||--||2||1,829|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!