1921 Clubhouse Rd, Lakeland, FL 338134 beds, 3 baths, 2,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE. Purchase quickly, and close before the end of April, to obtain the $8,000 first-time homeowners incentive. For more information about how we can help you obtain a mortgage to purchase this home, please visit our web page at SandraProperties.com.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1983 for $159,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- The master bedroom suite features a sauna. New marcite on the pool.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 126
- Parcel #: 242917000000013170
- Zillow Home ID: 47356929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1921 Clubhouse Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33813, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.1% higher than in Lakeland Highlands, and 131.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33813 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeland Highlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33813 home values.
- Ray Pl Lakeland, FL$199K532,860
- Ray Pl Lakeland, FL$128K421,806
- 1917 Clubhouse Rd Lakeland, FL--432,757
- 1922 Clubhouse Rd Lakeland, FL$183K--21,998
- 5427 Kings Mont Dr Lakeland, FL$270K332,516
- 1916 Clubhouse Rd Lakeland, FL$189K--22,436
- 1911 Clubhouse Rd Lakeland, FL$204K322,358
- 2005 Clubhouse Rd Lakeland, FL$627K--33,770
- 5328 Ray Pl Lakeland, FL$170K332,157
- 2004 Clubhouse Rd Lakeland, FL$312K322,735
- 5433 Kings Mont Dr Lakeland, FL$206K533,459
- 5424 Kings Mont Ct Lakeland, FL$291K543,210
- 5329 Ray Pl Lakeland, FL$267K442,688
- 5502 Emerald Ridge Blvd Lakeland, FL$306K432,371
- 5322 Ray Pl Lakeland, FL$193K421,757
- 5425 Kings Mont Ct Lakeland, FL$529K423,605
- 1910 Clubhouse Rd Lakeland, FL$187K422,916
- 1907 Clubhouse Rd Lakeland, FL$204K321,864
- 5323 Ray Pl Lakeland, FL$199K532,860
- 5330 Kings Mont Dr Lakeland, FL$303K422,530
Nearby Schools in Lakeland Highlands
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292