- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1921 E Belvedere Ave, Baltimore, MD 212393 beds, 1 bath, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Finished basement, 294 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 5387 127
- Zillow Home ID: 36605908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1921 E Belvedere Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Loch Raven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% less than in Baltimore, and 206% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Loch Raven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loch Raven home values.
- 1923 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--21,178
- 1919 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$96K--11,280
- 1925 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--11,178
- 1917 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$94K--11,280
- 1927 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$103K--1.51,178
- 1929 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$125K321,178
- 1915 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$97K--1.51,178
- 1931 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$143K31.51,178
- 1913 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$82K--11,178
- 1922 Swansea Rd Baltimore, MD$91K--11,178
- 1924 Swansea Rd Baltimore, MD$100K311,178
- 1920 Swansea Rd Baltimore, MD$107K--11,178
- 1926 Swansea Rd Baltimore, MD$101K--11,178
- 1918 Swansea Rd Baltimore, MD$115K--11,178
- 1933 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--11,178
- 1911 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--11,178
- 1928 Swansea Rd Baltimore, MD$101K--11,178
- 1930 Swansea Rd Baltimore, MD$102K--11,178
- 1916 Swansea Rd Baltimore, MD$117K--1.51,178
- 1909 E Belvedere Ave Baltimore, MD$86K421,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292