- Built in 2005
- 291 days on Zillow
- Views: 689 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 08022312
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Heat\Fuel \ Forced Air, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement \ Unfinished, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Starter, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Age \ 6-10 Years, Lot Description \ Corner, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Loft, Fireplace Type\Details \ Gas Logs, Assessment Includes \ None, Living Room Level \ Not Applicable, Equipment \ Sprinkler-Lawn, Driveway \ Concrete, Dining Room \ Combined w\ FamRm, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Annual, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ None, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,723 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2105988920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $76-172K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60450 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Morris as a whole. Among 60450 homes, this home is 11.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% greater than in Morris, and 31.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60450 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
Nearby Schools in Morris
Morris Community High (assigned)9-121.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!