1921 Foxfire Rd, Edmond, OK 730033 beds, 2 baths, 1,754 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautiful area of similar homes, quiet streets, near the center of Edmond, Lots of Families and Children as well as some Singles and Retirees. Everyone Fits in here.
- Lot: 6,786 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $152,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Covered Patio & Stone Patio, Fenced Back Yard, Heated Floors in Master Bath, New Faucets, Lighting.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,754 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 121881080
- Zillow Home ID: 21920145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1921 Foxfire Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% greater than in Edmond, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 1917 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$147K321,700
- 1925 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$171K321,950
- 408 Abilene Ave Edmond, OK$114K321,537
- 1913 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$151K321,720
- 412 Abilene Ave Edmond, OK$112K21.51,422
- 1920 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$121K321,319
- 1916 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$109K31.51,140
- 416 Abilene Ave Edmond, OK$80K11838
- 1909 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$120K321,291
- 1912 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$140K31.51,742
- 1937 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$121K321,502
- 2005 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$161K32.51,892
- 1908 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$112K31.51,304
- 404 Abilene Ave Edmond, OK$95K221,174
- 501 Old English Rd Edmond, OK$175K322,009
- 1905 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$110K321,304
- 1924 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$101K221,265
- 2009 Foxfire Rd Edmond, OK$162K42.51,904
- 400 Abilene Ave Edmond, OK$97K31.51,380
- 505 Old English Rd Edmond, OK$159K421,789
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!