1921 L St, San Diego, CA 921023 beds, 1 bath, 727 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $392
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 727 sqft
- Parcel #: 5354140200
- Zillow Home ID: 17068518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1921 L Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.6% greater than in San Diego, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92102 home values.
- 165 19th St San Diego, CA$311K2199
- 151-155 19th St San Diego, CA$558K431,701
- 156 20th St San Diego, CA$431K21962
- 1918 L St San Diego, CA$419K211,114
- 141 19th St San Diego, CA$515K321,878
- 142 20th St San Diego, CA$390K21996
- 1930-1932 L St San Diego, CA$658K442,043
- 207 19th St APT A San Diego, CA$889K842,040
- 131 19th St San Diego, CA$350K421,132
- 130-132 20th St San Diego, CA$403K321,258
- 217 19th St San Diego, CA$424K321,007
- 220 20th St San Diego, CA$443K411,204
- 235 19th St San Diego, CA$432K311,103
- 118 20th St San Diego, CA$405K311,308
- 230 20th St San Diego, CA$445K421,302
- 237 19th St San Diego, CA$431K311,103
- 141 19th St # 0 San Diego, CA$334K------
- 1932 Imperial Ave San Diego, CA$412K211,002
- 242 20th St San Diego, CA$685K51.52,104
- 239 19th St San Diego, CA$567K421,940
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!