1921 Nassau Blvd, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1 bath, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,838 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 2726 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1999 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 09506125
- Zillow Home ID: 6195015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1921 Nassau Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Plaza Midwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.8% lower than in Charlotte, and 68.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1919 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$216K21850
- 1925 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$241K311,135
- 1915 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$271K311,136
- 1909 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$227K21938
- 1920 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$234K211,089
- 1905 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$476K332,086
- 1926 The Plz Charlotte, NC$336K321,757
- 1914 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$233K211,062
- 1945 Thurmond Pl Charlotte, NC$348K31.51,577
- 1900 The Plz Charlotte, NC$3.03M----23,216
- 1901 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$226K21882
- 1908 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$536K543,400
- 1939 Thurmond Pl Charlotte, NC$266K421,270
- 2010 The Plz Charlotte, NC$1.68M547,088
- 2010 The Plz Charlotte, NC$205K452,124
- 1933 Thurmond Pl Charlotte, NC$198K211,395
- 1900 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC--311,035
- 1927 Thurmond Pl Charlotte, NC$225K211,158
- 1839 Nassau Blvd Charlotte, NC$274K311,436
- 1954 Thurmond Pl Charlotte, NC$259K221,566
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.