A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 2,052 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Sunset Canyon, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Septic in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,318 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 21316010A
- Zillow Home ID: 7993518
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $119-222K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will increase 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 22.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% lower than in Phoenix, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|19303 N 28th St Phoenix, AZ||$206K||4||4.5||3,718|
|19201 N 28th St Phoenix, AZ||--||Studio||--||1,200|
|19305 N 28th St Phoenix, AZ||--||Studio||--||750|
|2815 E Utopia Rd Phoenix, AZ||$92K||--||1||896|
|2821 E Utopia Rd Phoenix, AZ||$80K||--||--||--|
|19355 N 28TH St Phoenix, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|19216 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ||$346K||3||2||2,069|
|19039 N 28th St Phoenix, AZ||$261K||--||1||1,472|
|2831 E Utopia Rd Phoenix, AZ||$155K||--||2||1,444|
|19220 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ||$166K||--||--||1,061|
|19224 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|2830 E Siesta Ln Phoenix, AZ||--||Studio||--||--|
|2839 E Utopia Rd Phoenix, AZ||$214K||3||2||2,169|
|19028 N 28th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$370K||5||3||3,179|
|19007 N 28th St Phoenix, AZ||$285K||4||2||2,300|
|2839 E Utopia Rd Phoenix, AZ||$120K||3||2||2,070|
|2843 E Piute Ave Phoenix, AZ||$71K||--||--||1,248|
|19048 N 29th St Phoenix, AZ||$212K||3||3||1,202|
|2845 E Piute Ave Phoenix, AZ||$72K||--||--||1,352|
|19024 N 28th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$345K||4||2.5||2,741|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.