- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1922 13th St, Silvis, IL 612823 beds, 3 baths, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $148,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0664565008905
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 64980955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1922 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 61282 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.8% higher than in Silvis, and 180.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 61282 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Silvis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61282 home values.
- 2006 13th St Silvis, IL$185K42.52,389
- 2010 13th St Silvis, IL$165K------
- 1918 13th St Silvis, IL$166K------
- 2002 13th St Silvis, IL$170K------
- 2014 13th St Silvis, IL$174K------
- 2007 13th St Silvis, IL$169K------
- 2011 13th St Silvis, IL$138K221,092
- 2007 12th St Silvis, IL$141K321,580
- 2003 13th St Silvis, IL$163K------
- 2018 13th St Silvis, IL$171K321,350
- 2011 12th St Silvis, IL$175K------
- 2003 12th St Silvis, IL$169K------
- 2015 13th St Silvis, IL$173K------
- 2015 12th St Silvis, IL$170K------
- 1921 13th St Silvis, IL$156K21.751,322
- 1910 13th St Silvis, IL$147K------
- 1921 12th St Silvis, IL$157K------
- 1914 13th St Silvis, IL$165K------
- 2019 12th St Silvis, IL$179K------
- 1917 13th St Silvis, IL$165K------
Nearby Schools in Silvis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292