- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1922 Barth St, Flint, MI 485042 beds, 1 bath, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Last sold: Nov 2003 for $55,000
- Parking: Garage, 200 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 40-11-278-037
- Zillow Home ID: 73918344
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1922 Barth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Flint, and 84.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 48504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Flint.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48504 home values.
- 1926 Barth St Flint, MI$31K211,532
- 1918 Barth St Flint, MI$28K21720
- 1925 Clement St Flint, MI$30K21816
- 1921 Clement St Flint, MI$27K21768
- 2002 Barth St Flint, MI$31K21829
- 1914 Barth St Flint, MI$41K21702
- 2001 Clement St Flint, MI$47K211,566
- 1917 Clement St Flint, MI$41K21768
- 1917 Barth St Flint, MI$31K211,608
- 1921 Barth St Flint, MI$37K21768
- 1913 Barth St Flint, MI$31K211,776
- 2005 Clement St Flint, MI$28K311,560
- 2006 Barth St Flint, MI--211,536
- 1910 Barth St Flint, MI$93K211,536
- 1913 Clement St Flint, MI$127K21768
- 1925 Barth St Flint, MI$41K21816
- 1909 Barth St Flint, MI$74K211,682
- 2009 Clement St Flint, MI$124K31.52,402
- 2001 Barth St Flint, MI$52K311,008
- 1905 Clement St Flint, MI$137K31912
Nearby Schools in Flint
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292