- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1922 El Nido Ave, Perris, CA 925715 beds, 3 baths, 3,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,046 sqft
- Parcel #: 320381005
- Zillow Home ID: 79832392
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1922 El Nido Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92571 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 67.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% higher than in Perris, and 167% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92571 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Perris.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92571 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,036 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1988
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1934 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$281K52.753,389
- 1910 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$285K533,389
- 1946 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$276K633,046
- 1898 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$250K421,900
- 1919 Sugar Maple Ln Perris, CA$275K52.53,046
- 1931 Sugar Maple Ln Perris, CA$280K533,389
- 1907 Sugar Maple Ln Perris, CA$281K533,389
- 1958 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$282K52.753,389
- 1403 Adderstone Way Perris, CA$265K442,822
- 1886 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$283K52.753,389
- 1943 Sugar Maple Ln Perris, CA$245K421,883
- 1895 Sugar Maple Ln Perris, CA$249K421,883
- 1949 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$265K442,822
- 1913 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$262K342,822
- 1955 Sugar Maple Ln Perris, CA$278K52.753,046
- 1883 Sugar Maple Ln Perris, CA$279K52.753,389
- 1970 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$246K431,883
- 1874 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$281K533,046
- 1415 Adderstone Way Perris, CA$276K543,112
- 1901 El Nido Ave Perris, CA$243K332,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!