1922 Hanson Ave, Clovis, CA 936114 beds, 2 baths, 2,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 741 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 55417026S
- Zillow Home ID: 67417862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1922 Hanson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93611, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% higher than in Clovis, and 23% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93611 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clovis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93611 home values.
- 1942 Hanson Ave Clovis, CA$332K52.53,000
- 1912 Hanson Ave Clovis, CA$338K53.252,694
- 1962 Hanson Ave Clovis, CA$381K533,588
- 2607 Twain Ave Clovis, CA$335K63.253,010
- 2627 Twain Ave Clovis, CA$324K43.252,694
- 1921 Hanson Ave Clovis, CA$339K42.752,624
- 1982 Hanson Ave Clovis, CA$375K42.752,624
- 1941 Hanson Ave Clovis, CA$324K42.252,354
- 2616 Keats Ave Clovis, CA$418K432,624
- 2647 Twain Ave Clovis, CA$377K432,624
- 1971 Hanson Ave Clovis, CA$498K52.253,843
- 1991 Hanson Ave Clovis, CA$334K42.752,624
- 2636 Keats Ave Clovis, CA$392K53.253,010
- 1945 Carolina Ave Clovis, CA$319K432,562
- 1935 Carolina Ave Clovis, CA$275K42.252,100
- 1925 Carolina Ave Clovis, CA$274K42.252,100
- 1915 Carolina Ave Clovis, CA$255K32.251,956
- 2677 Twain Ave Clovis, CA$376K432,624
- 2656 Keats Ave Clovis, CA$369K42.53,622
- 2605 Keats Ave Clovis, CA$616K633,863
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.