1922 N 52nd St, Milwaukee, WI 532082 beds, 1.25 baths, 1,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This single family home features turn of the century character with 21st century updates. Boasting a new roof installed Apr of '14, all new copper plumbing throughout (2012) and updated electrical with whole-house surge protector.
Original features include both oak and maple hardwood floors, 9' ceilings, large crown moldings, textured walls and a one-of-a-kind wood-burning brick & limestone fireplace that you have to see to appreciate. Along with the century old character, the kitchen has been updated with cherry wood cabinets and all the modern amenities one would expect. The generous dining room is perfect for entertaining and features an original oak coffered-ceiling, matching plate rail and a regional built-in china cabinet. The bath, new in 2012, features subway tile, reproduction floor tile and includes Kohler fixtures with an American Standard jetted-tub.
The private backyard is fully-fenced, professionally landscaped and includes established ornamental trees, elevated deck, raised gardening space and a small pond with water feature.
In Milwaukee's most convenient neighborhood, this home is located steps from Tosa, blocks from freeway access and conveniently close to Miller Park, the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) and downtown.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $167,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,145 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0034617040001
- Zillow Home ID: 40461170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1922 N 52nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.8% less than in Milwaukee, and 43.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Heights home values.
- 1928 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$195K31.51,776
- 1916 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$176K41.52,416
- 1934 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$144K41.51,758
- 1912 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$209K422,433
- 1908 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$132K422,091
- 2002 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$104K421,980
- 1900 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$176K31.52,056
- 2008 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$91K311,446
- 1906 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$167K422,091
- 2022 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$157K------
- 1925 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$154K311,592
- 1929 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$115K311,329
- 1917-1919 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$111K422,386
- 1911 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$96K31.51,927
- 2012-2014 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$173K622,526
- 1933-1935 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$184K623,020
- 1907 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$144K321,855
- 2005 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$114K31.51,328
- N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$115K311,603
- 2018-2020 N 52nd St Milwaukee, WI$211K622,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292