1922 Woodchuck Way, Hephzibah, GA 308154 beds, 2 baths, 2,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $153,900
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,198 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1650232000
- Zillow Home ID: 55141069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1922 Woodchuck Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% less than in Augusta, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamestown home values.
- 1920 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$162K42.52,236
- 1924 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$164K42.52,364
- 2106 Grouse Ct Hephzibah, GA$165K421,851
- 2107 Grouse Ct Hephzibah, GA$153K332,026
- 1918 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$154K322,332
- 1926 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$187K42.52,430
- 1925 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$163K422,352
- 1927 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$184K52.53,111
- 2104 Grouse Ct Hephzibah, GA$156K322,149
- 1923 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$145K421,688
- 1929 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$165K432,724
- 1928 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$183K432,694
- Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$175K32.52,129
- 1916 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$164K322,650
- 2105 Grouse Ct Hephzibah, GA$162K422,163
- 1921 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$158K42.51,962
- 1930 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$166K42.52,393
- 2010 Teal Ct Hephzibah, GA$167K432,400
- 2102 Grouse Ct Hephzibah, GA$208K43.53,343
- 1932 Woodchuck Way Hephzibah, GA$164K422,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.