19221 Strathcona Dr, Detroit, MI 48203
Sold on 1/18/14: $507,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:5,789 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1922
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $507,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow56
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Garage Size768
- Last Remodel Year2009
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #27090127
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID88753772
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$379,192||$303K – $432K||+$7,511||$65||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,205/mo||$1.1K – $2.4K/mo||+$3||$0.21||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Palmer Woods home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Detroit as a whole. Among Palmer Woods homes, this home is valued 50.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palmer Woods market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% lower than in Detroit, and 344.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Palmer Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palmer Woods home values.
Neighborhood for 19221 Strathcona Drive
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005