19222 Wood Sage Dr, Tampa, FL 336474 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,408 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0335802720
- Zillow Home ID: 55026439
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19222 Wood Sage Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Tampa, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 19224 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$139K321,474
- 19220 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$186K321,874
- 19226 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$223K432,408
- 19216 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$227K432,320
- 19228 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$181K421,874
- 19228 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$186K421,874
- 19225 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$236K432,222
- 19211 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$177K321,470
- 19214 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$193K421,800
- 19212 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$240K432,208
- 19239 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$161K321,496
- 19230 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$225K42.52,208
- 19209 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$172K321,632
- 19232 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$235K321,874
- 19210 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$173K321,874
- 19241 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$154K321,424
- 19236 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$177K321,674
- 19207 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$155K321,424
- 19208 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$158K321,474
- 19243 Wood Sage Dr Tampa, FL$177K321,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!