19225 SE 144th St, Newalla, OK 748573 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $64,500
- Price/sqft: $58
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Parcel #: R0075848
- Zillow Home ID: 69083903
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19225 Se 144th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74857, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% less than in Oklahoma City, and 23.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74857 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 14401 Lookout Rd Newalla, OK$66K22728
- 14301 Lookout Rd Newalla, OK$96K321,508
- 14100 Lookout Rd Newalla, OK$122K321,848
- 19244 SE 144th St Newalla, OK$110K432,128
- SE 140th St Newalla, OK$99K31.751,966
- 14501 Lookout Rd Newalla, OK$164K321,952
- 14201 Lookout Rd Newalla, OK$81K321,568
- 19324 SE 140th St Newalla, OK$72K321,248
- 19101 SE 146th St Newalla, OK$101K321,904
- 14300 Big Oak Cir Newalla, OK$101K321,440
- 14400 Big Oak Cir Newalla, OK--------
- 19202 SE 140th St Newalla, OK$97K321,716
- 19400 SE 140th St Newalla, OK$112K321,848
- 14500 Big Oak Cir Newalla, OK$68K321,092
- 14600 Big Oak Cir Newalla, OK--------
- 19225 SE 140th St Newalla, OK$94K321,782
- 19224 SE 146th St Newalla, OK--------
- 19424 SE 140th St Newalla, OK$67K22924
- 19200 SE 146th St Newalla, OK$71K321,064
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292