19226 Megan Pl, Lake Oswego, OR 970343 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 986 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,392 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01336316
- Zillow Home ID: 48298946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19226 Megan Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% less than in Lake Oswego, and 64.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
- 19192 Megan Pl Lake Oswego, OR$782K32.53,970
- 3030 Childs Rd Lake Oswego, OR$1.63M54.57,076
- 19158 Megan Pl Lake Oswego, OR$759K42.53,496
- 19198 Olson Ave Lake Oswego, OR$589K32.52,881
- 19198 Olson Ave Lake Oswego, OR$460K32.52,881
- 3779 Childs Rd Lake Oswego, OR$455K32.52,130
- 19166 Olson Ave Lake Oswego, OR$492K332,996
- 19124 Megan Pl Lake Oswego, OR$695K42.13,584
- 19404 Kokanee Ct Lake Oswego, OR$467K42.52,463
- 19235 Megan Pl Lake Oswego, OR$633K42.53,102
- 19201 Megan Pl Lake Oswego, OR$638K42.52,971
- 19407 Kokanee Ct Lake Oswego, OR$514K422,540
- 19167 Megan Pl Lake Oswego, OR$796K43.54,134
- 19416 Kokanee Ct Lake Oswego, OR$543K32.52,810
- 19040 Olson Ave Lake Oswego, OR$431K422,106
- 19400 Olson Ave Lake Oswego, OR$465K32.52,551
- 19090 Megan Pl Lake Oswego, OR$865K42.53,628
- 19133 Megan Pl Lake Oswego, OR$790K33.53,724
- 19419 Kokanee Ct Lake Oswego, OR$543K432,810
- 19412 Olson Ave Lake Oswego, OR$475K42.52,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.