19227 Burnt Bridge Dr, Leesburg, VA 201764 beds, 5 baths, 6,205 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 10/5 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 158 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $283
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $821,710
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: LO8385818
- Finished basement, 1900 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,205 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 082473853000
- Zillow Home ID: 61199348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19227 Burnt Bridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20176, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% higher than in Leesburg, and 69.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20176 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Leesburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20176 home values.
- 43862 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$818K54.754,517
- 19219 Burnt Bridge Dr Leesburg, VA$818K565,943
- 19222 Burnt Bridge Dr Leesburg, VA$788K44.55,379
- 43858 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$732K--3.53,854
- 19218 Burnt Bridge Dr Leesburg, VA$747K43.53,878
- 19252 Creek Field Cir Leesburg, VA$895K456,474
- 19226 Burnt Bridge Dr Leesburg, VA$748K44.53,878
- 43859 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$684K--3.53,338
- 19214 Burnt Bridge Dr Leesburg, VA$775K44.54,470
- 43863 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$771K43.54,193
- 19256 Creek Field Cir Leesburg, VA$755K43.53,878
- 43855 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$720K43.53,630
- 19260 Creek Field Cir Leesburg, VA$749K54.54,256
- 43854 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$829K--5.54,538
- 43871 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$793K554,685
- 19127 Peaceful Stream Dr Leesburg, VA$661K--3.53,448
- 43851 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$704K553,552
- 19253 Creek Field Cir Leesburg, VA$883K466,546
- 19268 Creek Field Cir Leesburg, VA$757K44.53,878
- 43874 Kittiwake Dr Leesburg, VA$662K--3.53,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.