- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1923 NE Bellpark Dr, Bremerton, WA 983102 beds, 1 bath, 825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 825 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 46130000070004
- Zillow Home ID: 23444308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1923 Ne Bellpark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98310, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.7% greater than in Bremerton, and 136.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98310 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bremerton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98310 home values.
- 1929 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$128K211,161
- 1917 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$139K21933
- 1930 E 31st St Bremerton, WA$199K321,304
- 1938 E 31st St Bremerton, WA$379K33.53,118
- 1920 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$132K21898
- 1913 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$97K21672
- 1926 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$139K31.51,431
- 1933 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$147K21969
- 1916 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$163K321,729
- 1932 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$145K311,050
- 1921 Virginia St Bremerton, WA$127K311,008
- 1927 Virginia St Bremerton, WA$118K21990
- 3211 Forest Dr Bremerton, WA$163K311,761
- 1917 Virginia St Bremerton, WA$127K21980
- 1936 NE Bellpark Dr Bremerton, WA$147K311,063
- 3217 Forest Dr Bremerton, WA$133K21825
- 3221 Forest Dr Bremerton, WA$118K21825
- 1933 Virginia St Bremerton, WA$160K21.751,468
- 3222 Olympus Dr NE Bremerton, WA$142K22976
- 1934 Wyoming St Bremerton, WA$282K332,142
Nearby Schools in Bremerton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292