1923 State Route 22b, Morrisonville, NY 129623 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,895 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Large off-street parking lot. Directly across the street from the USPS and next to the Morrisonville Fire Department. To code handicap ramp. Restored in 2003. Street side sign pole with electricity. Illuminated electric sign over entrance of commercial roof. Large parking lot with horseshoe driveway around property. Busy location on Main Street in Morrisonville. The only property of it's kind in the area.
Unit 1: 1st floor. Covered back porch. Front entrance and two rear entrances. $700/mo rental income. Currently rented to tenant with a thrift store. Tenant wants to continue her business here. Has been as high as $850.
Unit 2: 2nd story finished 2 bedroom, 1 large bath apartment. Has a nice view of the Saranac River, dining/family room, living room, large closets. Deck landing at top of stairs. Large eat in kitchen with pantry. Appliances. Currently rented with reliable, clean tenant. Private off-street parking. $750/mo.
Unit 3: 2nd story. Unfinished unit with separate outdoor entrance. Can easily be converted into a 1 bdrm apt. Has kitchen and bathroom, 1 bdrm, living room. Closets. Insulation, pipes and all wiring are all there. Estimated monthly rent when finished is $650.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Water
- Horseshoe driveway around entire lot. Handicap accessible. Exterior illuminated signs.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone, Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 3,895 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2113918385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1923 State Route 22b
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12962, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Morrisonville, and 67.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12962 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morrisonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1923 Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$193KStudio--3,895
- 1921 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$98K622,409
- 1917 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$196K321,982
- 1915 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$58K421,341
- 1915 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$121K321,341
- 1920 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$84K311,139
- 1920 Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$89K321,140
- 1924 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$88K21.51,895
- 1926 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$97K311,644
- 1914 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$136K31.52,486
- 1918 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$95K31.51,040
- 1928 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$71K211,296
- 1911 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$123K321,496
- 1928 Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$84K321,296
- 1910 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$122K522,080
- 46 Maple St Morrisonville, NY$73K211,225
- 1935 State Route 22b Morrisonville, NY$70K311,123
- 37 Emory St Morrisonville, NY$84K411,224
- Maple St Morrisonville, NY--------
- 33 Emory St Morrisonville, NY$120K411,525
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!