1923 W Devonshire St, Mesa, AZ 852013 beds, 2 baths, 1,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,677 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $114,500
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in FR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District, Elementary School \ Whittier Elementary - Phoenix, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Westwood, High School Dist # \ 004 - Mesa Unified District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Carson Junior High School, Kitchen Features \ None, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,306 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 13534065A
- Zillow Home ID: 7608521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1923 W Devonshire Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85201 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.4% higher than in Mesa, and 265.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85201 home values.
- 1929 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$134K321,259
- 1915 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$127K321,190
- 1926 W Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ$194K--21,709
- 1932 W Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ$134K--21,308
- 1920 W Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ$144K--21,435
- 1935 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$133K--21,351
- 1924 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$115K--21,302
- 1909 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$146K31.51,522
- 1930 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$142K--21,659
- 1916 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$101K321,400
- 1938 W Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ$138K----1,400
- 1936 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$113K--21,372
- 1865 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$136K--21,374
- 1910 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$116K321,152
- 1943 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$129K321,320
- 1916 W Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ$125K321,196
- 1938 W Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ$86K------
- 1946 W Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ$181K321,268
- 1919 W Dartmouth St Mesa, AZ$131K----1,596
- 1944 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$119K321,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!