1923 W Diamond St, Philadelphia, PA 191219 beds, 3 baths, 2,931 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,931 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 321186800
- Zillow Home ID: 10328423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1923 W Diamond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% lower than in Philadelphia, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1921 W Diamond St APT 1 Philadelphia, PA$262K313,672
- 1927 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA--Studio----
- 2110 N Uber St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 1929 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA------2,580
- 2112 N Uber St Philadelphia, PA------2,484
- Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$92K311,080
- N Uber St Philadelphia, PA$99K----1,725
- 2114 N Uber St Philadelphia, PA$75K----2,240
- 1933 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA------2,775
- 1919 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA$368K531,650
- 1935 W Diamond St Philadelphia, PA$68K----2,775
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292