1923 Wickham St # 127, Royal Oak, MI 480733 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 2032426156
- Zillow Home ID: 24534189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1923 Wickham Street # 127
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48073 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 45.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.5% less than in Royal Oak, and 92.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48073 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Royal Oak.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48073 home values.
- 1921 Wickham St Royal Oak, MI$76K22.51,286
- 1925 Wickham St # 126 Royal Oak, MI$112K221,226
- 1921 Wickham St # 128 Royal Oak, MI$115K22.51,286
- 1961 Wickham St Royal Oak, MI$73K211,286
- 1859 Wickham St Royal Oak, MI$73K21.51,286
- 1959 Wickham St Royal Oak, MI$63K211,040
- 1923 Wickham St Royal Oak, MI$80K32.51,480
- 1927 Wickham St Royal Oak, MI$72K21878
- 1805 Wickham St Royal Oak, MI$73K221,286
- 1927 Wickham St # 125 Royal Oak, MI$91K21878
- 1915 Wickham St # 129 Royal Oak, MI$113K21.51,226
- 1931 Wickham St # 120 Royal Oak, MI$120K32.51,480
- 1931 Wickham St Royal Oak, MI$114K32.51,480
- 1922 Wickham St # 52 Royal Oak, MI$111K31.51,280
- 1924 Wickham St # 53 Royal Oak, MI$113K31.51,280
- 1920 Wickham St # 51 Royal Oak, MI$110K21.51,286
- 1926 Wickham St # 54 Royal Oak, MI$109K21.51,286
- 1913 Wickham St # 130 Royal Oak, MI$118K31.51,280
- 1918 Wickham St # 57 Royal Oak, MI$112K21.51,226
- 1933 Wickham St # 121 Royal Oak, MI$111K21.51,286
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292