19230 Forest Park Dr NE APT L137, Lake Forest Park, WA 981551 bed, 1 bath, 704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1991
- HOA Fee: $282
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $136,490
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ See Remarks, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ See Remarks, FHA/VA approved \ N, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Home owner dues include \ J, Parking Types \ Uncovered, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ COND, Roof \ See Remarks, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ PI, Style \ 30, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 704 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 0380000930
- Zillow Home ID: 67704537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19230 Forest Park Drive Ne APT L137
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 65.7% greater than in Lake Forest Park, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Forest Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98155 home values.
- Apt H126$163K21910
- Apt B208$156K2--847
- Apt A102$137K22910
- Apt A104$149K21847
- Apt A201$142K21925
- Apt B105$149K21847
- Apt B206$138K22910
- Apt C209$142K22910
- Apt C309$157K22910
- Apt D213$138K22910
- Apt D214$160K21832
- Apt E116$149K11847
- Apt E120$130K11704
- Apt E216$150K21847
- Apt E217$130K11704
- Apt E220$131K11704
- Apt G223$138K21832
- Apt G322$138K22910
- Apt G324$162K21832
- # 126$137K22910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.