- Built in 1989
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,646 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $1,391
- MLS #: A1797594
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks\Trailers, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Marina, Approval Information \ Association Approval Required, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Outside Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Recreation Facilities, Parking Description \ Guest Parking, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Unit Design \ East Of Us1, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Water Access \ Deeded Beach Access, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Amenities \ Child Play Area, Approval Information \ Application Fee Required, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Interior Features \ Foyer Entry, Maintenance Includes \ Landscaping\Lawn Maintenance, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit View \ Ocean View, Parking Description \ 2 Or More Spaces, Water Access \ Other, Front Exposure \ South East, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Special Information \ As Is, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Maintenance Includes \ Reserve Fund, Amenities \ Cabana, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Interior Features \ Custom Mirrors, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Unit Design \ Substantially Remodeled, Amenities \ Fishing Pier, Amenities \ Golf Course Com, Approval Information \ 3-4 Weeks Approval, Equipment\Appliances \ Burglar Alarm, Terms Considered \ Owner Financing, Parking Restrictions \ No Rv\Boats, Restrictions \ No Trucks\Rv'S, Type of Association \ Homeowners, Section \ 10, Restrictions \ Exterior Alterations, Amenities \ Golf Equity Available, Unit Design \ Old Spanish, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Quarterly, Amenities \ Other Membership Available, Windows\Treatment \ Casement, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 30, Development Name \ FISHER ISLAND, Folio Number \ 30-42-10-005-0540
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,049 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 3042100050540
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 44227334
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.2-3.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33109 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Fisher Island as a whole. Among 33109 homes, this home is 3.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 40.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33109, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fisher Island, and 43.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33109 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (57)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 19125 Fisher Island Dr|
Nearby Schools in Fisher Island
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!