- Built in 2006
- 126 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,465 all time views
- 65 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $277
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 1 space, 312 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: T2735448
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City, Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Pet Size \ Very Small (Under 15 Lbs.), Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Water Frontage \ Pond, Exterior Construction \ Stone, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Water View \ Pond, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,278 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0592260240
- Zillow Home ID: 68594223
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $97-163K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Tampa home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among New Tampa homes, this home is 51.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% greater than in Tampa, and 361% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent New Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New Tampa home values.
|19236 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$139K||2||2||1,400|
|19240 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$130K||3||2.5||1,443|
|19234 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$142K||3||2.5||1,443|
|19242 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$169K||3||2.5||1,587|
|19232 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$153K||3||2.5||1,587|
|19244 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$159K||3||2.5||1,587|
|10312 Stone Moss Ave Tampa, FL||$117K||3||2.5||1,587|
|19246 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$183K||3||3||1,861|
|10310 Stone Moss Ave Tampa, FL||$144K||3||3||1,443|
|19248 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$125K||2||2.5||1,278|
|10308 Stone Moss Ave Tampa, FL||$88K||2||2.5||1,278|
|19250 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$128K||2||--||1,278|
|19239 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$156K||3||2.5||1,587|
|10306 Stone Moss Ave Tampa, FL||$82K||2||2.5||1,278|
|19241 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$155K||3||3||1,443|
|19237 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$100K||3||2.5||1,587|
|19243 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$127K||2||2.5||1,278|
|19252 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$100K||3||2.5||1,443|
|19235 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$87K||3||2.5||1,443|
|19245 Stone Hedge Dr Tampa, FL||$130K||2||2.5||1,278|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!