- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1924 Hunt Ave, Bronx, NY 104623 beds, 3 baths, 2,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,698 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $319,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,442 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 042590011
- Zillow Home ID: 29817242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1924 Hunt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10462, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2125% higher than in New York, and 15.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10462 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10462 home values.
- 1926 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$333K----1,674
- 1922 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$322K----1,674
- 1928 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$369K----1,674
- 1920 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$294K31.51,534
- 1930 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$326K----1,534
- 1918 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$318K----1,534
- 1916 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$319K----1,534
- 1934 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$431K----3,603
- 1921 Holland Ave APT 4C Bronx, NY$370K111,100
- 1914 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$335K----1,673
- 1936 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$341K----2,448
- Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$294K----1,534
- Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$318K----1,534
- 1925 Holland Ave Bronx, NY$334K731,596
- 1912 Hunt Ave Bronx, NY$333K----1,673
- 1915 Holland Ave Bronx, NY$444K----3,372
- 1925 Holland Ave # 1 Bronx, NY$176K3----
- 1925 Holland Ave # 2 Bronx, NY$176K3----
- 1913 Holland Ave Bronx, NY$434K----3,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!