A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,814 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 3,984 all time views
- HOA Fee: $214
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $26,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Assigned Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water/Sewer, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Water View \ Pond
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 152329712708051
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71084953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $41-99K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32839 home values will increase 7.9% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32839 homes, this home is valued 37.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32839, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52% greater than in Orange, and 256.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32839 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32839 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1924 Lake Atriums Cir|
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.