1924 Myra Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900273 beds, 2 baths, 1,912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $957,000
- Price/sqft: $501
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 91
- Parcel #: 5591018024
- Zillow Home ID: 20811305
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1924 Myra Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 1918 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$886K231,195
- 1928 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$822K221,455
- Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.6M332,762
- 1919 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$742K221,230
- 1910 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.24M432,436
- 1932 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.01M311,430
- 1921 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.04M32.52,117
- 1911 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$842K221,170
- 4153 Wanda Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.14M421,588
- 1929 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$1.12M332,158
- 1908 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.13M321,814
- 4158 Wanda Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.26M332,200
- 1936 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M312,100
- 1907 Monon St Los Angeles, CA$858K221,192
- 4159 Wanda Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.33M322,664
- 1915 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.6M432,762
- 1937 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.12M321,716
- 1933 Monon St Los Angeles, CA--211,353
- 1900 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25M422,186
- 1940 Myra Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.2M221,551
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!