- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1924 NW 172nd St, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,765 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $139,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 201971150
- Zillow Home ID: 55096262
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1924 Nw 172nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% less than in Oklahoma City, and 9.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 1928 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$134K321,500
- 1920 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$140K321,595
- 17125 Gladstone Ln Edmond, OK$189K42.51,813
- 1932 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$138K321,540
- 1916 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$156K321,809
- 1921 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$165K321,795
- 1925 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$162K321,765
- 1917 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$169K321,871
- 1936 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$140K321,546
- 1912 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$170K332,087
- 17121 Gladstone Ln Edmond, OK$220K42.52,292
- 1929 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$170K422,028
- 17116 Bridle Ridge Cir Edmond, OK$310K432,887
- 17124 Gladstone Ln Edmond, OK$209K332,130
- 1913 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$167K421,816
- 1933 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$183K322,304
- 1940 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$138K321,475
- 17112 Bridle Ridge Cir Edmond, OK$210K322,123
- 1908 NW 172nd St Edmond, OK$157K321,809
- 17117 Gladstone Ln Edmond, OK$217K42.52,256
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292